The Fast and The Furious...

So I know, I am supposed to be entering reviews of interesting places I visit for noshing, I am so sorry that I have not done any more since my last post.

Here's the reason, I have not been eating out a lot, I have been doing a lot of in home cooking.

And now, I have embarked on a week long fast!

I have been putting this off but I finally decided that I need to do this, especially since Lent begins in about a month and I need to build up that discipline towards abstinence from meatmy kryptonite and a few other things that I enjoy!

This does not suggest lack of self-control; because I’m totally able to resist temptation. I just, well…. I, sometimes, overindulge in things I love. It comes in spurts then bursts!

Anyway, I started my fast yesterday, kind of strange because I did not feel hungry the whole day! I neither ate nor drank anything yesterday and I am hoping to accomplish the same feat today and the next five days.

I have fasted many times before but it's either been a half day fast or no meat or no solids but this time I am going to attempt a full-on no food, no drink fastlook ma, no hands!

After this week, if anything interesting comes up then I will definitely report!

Cheers!

Comments